Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dabbling in the Stampin Up

I am pretty much brand new to the stamping up product line. I have seen many projects from very talented designers. But, have only just started with my own hands in the ink!
I spotted this feather and sentiment stamp in the catalogue and loved it! Also nabbed this Ombre' ink set in the sale bin, because well SALE! Anyhow when it arrived I was delighted to see that each ink shade was easily removable to be used individually or as a set.
I started with the outline to see what that would look like on different types of paper.
 Then I just selected various shades of ink to play around.
 These are before water spritz and after. I will say, I LOVED the way the ink moved on the watercolor paper.

 I continued to just play around with stamping and inking. Some I fussy cut, some I die cut using what I had on hand.  
This is the final result with several useable feather piles in different shades and die cut samples. And I have plans, stop by again soon!



No comments: